New meeting times
It has been wonderful to welcome people back together for worship in recent weeks. We will be meeting again this Sunday at the Ridgeway Centre at 10.00 am and at 7.00 pm and would love you to join us.
Below is a summary of our current COVID guidelines for these meetings.
- Please use the hand sanitiser in the foyer as you come in.
- If you are scheduled to speak or sing then please take a lateral flow test the previous day and only come if the test is negative.
- Continue to be mindful of personal space and understand some people will not want to be greeted with a hug or a handshake.
- Masks are not mandatory for the service at 10.00 am, but please wear one if you would like to.
- Please wear a mask for the service at 7.00 pm, unless you are exempt.
- We will ensure as much ventilation as possible.
If you're unable to join then the 7pm meeting will be streamed on Zoom.
If you would like to know more about the morning service or the Zoom code then please contact the church office.
Gareth Lloyd-Jones (Senior Pastor)
The scene was set for the traditional Passover meal. By the time Jesus arrived with the Twelve, the fragrance of cooked lamb no doubt filled the air. The table was set, and I suspect the wine decantated. There was however a problem with proceeding. There was no servant to wash...
Many of you will know, how deeply I appreciate the rich theology of Paul’s letter to the church in Rome. There are some of course who avoid Romans and it is possible that it was this book that Peter had in mind, when he commented that “Some things in his...