Please see the events page for details of each of our services
Ridgeway Covid-19 Guidelines
Given the Governments decision for England to follow Plan B guidelines in response to the Omicron variant of Covid-19, we suggest the following.
- That everyone over the age of 11 wears a suitable face covering inside the Ridgeway Centre unless they have a medical exemption certificate.
- That those who are scheduled to speak, be part of the music group, or working with children or young people have a lateral flow test within the previous 24 hours. If negative, they can remove their face covering when public speaking or singing.
- Face coverings can also be removed when eating or drinking, e.g., when taking communion, seated in The Fountain, or by those still permitted to work from the Centre when at their workstation.
- We will continue to provide ventilation and monitor airflow in the Main Hall.
- That we continue to honour one another's preferred personal space.
- That you do not attend The Ridgeway Centre if displaying Covid like symptoms or have tested positive for Covid 19.
If you would like to know more about the morning service or the Zoom code then please contact the church office.
Gareth Lloyd-Jones (Senior Pastor)